Saturday, December 26, 2009

Post Christmas

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas!! I know we all did. Rosslyn got so many toys and clothes it's unbelievable!

Jordan and I got some pretty good things too. He got a power drill, clothes, and a Fossil watch.

I got Running shoes, cook books, a sweater and a scarf set.

But together we got a mini crock put, tupperware, a mini food processor, towels, washcloths, a knife block set, pots & pans and dvds.

All together it was pretty awesome. A tiny bit of family drama on both sides of our family but nothing that we can't move past.

I have no idea where my camera is right off hand so I'll make another post with all the pictures.

1 love notes:

Of Pandas and Pirates said...

I'm glad you and your family had a great Christmas! Sorry to hear about the drama.