Sunday, December 13, 2009

Well....

Our computer is still broken. I mean I can get on the internet and stuff but not without having to click something every 10 seconds. So I hope it gets fixed soon.

We almost have all our Christmas shopping done. I still need to buy for my secret Santa and buy a few outfits for Rosslyn. I'd love to go ahead and buy for myself but everything I want is online.

We're going up to Lexington tomorrow because Jordan has a VA appointment and I'm going shopping! LOL I'm so excited.

We bought our couch the other day. It won't be here until sometime next week so we're still sitting on the futon. And we have the bed set up in our room, still need to throw away all the boxes. And I think what we're going to do is put the futon in the spare room and make that like a guest room because I'm not ready for Rosslyn to sleep in it yet. We do need to get her crib and turn it into a toddler bed and put it up in our room....that'll be something.

And speaking of the couch, we're going to talk to our landlord to see if we could maybe paint a couple of the walls in the living room a different color because our couch, walls and curtains are basically all the same color. We're looking to paint a sage-type color and hopefully it won't look horrible. But if not, it's ok.

That's about it....I'm over at my sister's doing laundry for our trip in the morning because we're pretty much out of clean clothes lol. I hope everyone had a great weekend and has an excellent week!!!

0 love notes: