Wednesday, January 13, 2010

6 years ago

...I met my soul mate. We started dating. I was a senior in high school just out of a relationship that I wasn't fully over yet and he was a junior who was in love with me even before I knew who he really was (besides the guy who ran around the track with a floppy hat and cowbell at a football game).

Photobucket
Us at prom 2004 (my senior year)

We've been through so much together and it's been good and bad, up and down, in and out, left and right and every way in between. And he is the only thing I can truly depend on.

Photobucket
My senior breakfast

Photobucket
Real love right there lol

Photobucket
Me and my Marine! After three long months apart where our only means of communication were letters and one phone call on Christmas.

Photobucket
Jordan at school of infantry training. Another three months spent alone. But this time I got to go to NC to visit him for a weekend.

Photobucket
Mr. and Mrs. Posey!!

Photobucket
home from his first deployment

Photobucket
Expecting a miracle

Photobucket
The arrival of Rosslyn Vertie Grace

Photobucket
Finally a whole family

Photobucket
...and the rest is still unwritten

2 love notes:

Anonymous said...

Awe! Love it! You three are adorable.

I actually got more phone calls than everyone else during boot because I was pregnant and had some complications. Philip's SDI was from our hometown and I had actually met up with his wife for lunch/shopping twice while Philip was there (which I'm pretty sure wasn't allowed) so Allie would have her hubbs let Philip make phone calls to check on me. It was pretty amazing and I was pretty blessed. I do NOT miss it though!

maddie said...

Aw...I didn't know you guys have been together since '04. Same for us. Isn't it crazy how quickly the time flies when everything falls into place? =)