1. I'm left handed and my uncle taught me how to write without curling my wrist around by showing me how to on Valentine's cards. They were Doug, I remember that lol.
2. I'm the middle child. I have an older sister and younger sister and kind of never stood out. I never played sports or anything like that. I always got asked if I was "such and such's" sister. Which sucked. But I love my sisters so much.
3. I love watching cartoons. I'm so glad I have a kid now so I can watch cartoons again, especially ones from when I was growing up, and not feel like a creeper anymore.
4. I'm such a messy person. I hate doing dishes but it has to be done. And every now and then I'll get a wild hair and just go on a cleaning frenzy.
5. I always wish I would have gone away to college. But things wouldn't be the way they are now and I don't think I'd like it any other way.
6. I'm pretty independent. Even after Rosslyn was born, I would take her to walmart by myself and just drive around. I realize now that it's not so good that I did that because she's super clingy. I've made the drive from NC to KY countless times by myself.
7. I would love to have more tattoos. I have three right now and I'm itching for more. I would love to have a half sleeve, a chest piece, something on my wrist, maybe something on my ribs (but Jordan said it hurt)and something on the back of my neck. But I need money for that and I don't have any lol.
So I am tagging:
So there you go girls, get to posting!!