So, Chantel over at Growing Up...Townsend Style gave me an award that I totally forgot about until now! It's the happy 101 award.
I'm supposed to write 10 things that make me happy. So here goes! These are in random order and are the first ones that pop into my mind.
1. Fountain Sprite. I love how it's slightly sweeter and less crisp than Sprite from a can. I would love to have a soda fountain in my house, that would be awesome.
2. Fresh clothes from the dryer. I don't get to do laundry that often so when I do, I savor every minute of it lol.
3. Kisses from Rosslyn. I love when she comes up to me and gives me lovin's.
4. My husband, of course!! He's so good to me. Last night, he went down to his dad's and brought me Mexican on the way home.
5. Gossip sites. I know it's super trashy and Jordan hates that I go on there but I like it lol.
6. Cupcakes. What is it about them that makes them so much better than cake? Is it that they can fit in your hand? The little wrapper you take off that makes it feel like opening a present? I don't know but I love them!
7. My blog and blogging in general. I love taking a peek into other peoples lives without feeling all stalkery.
8. Cameras and photography. I don't think I could ever become a professional photographer but once we get our taxes back (depending on how much it is) I plan on getting a Nikon D3000 and I will have a total of 4 cameras. 2 digital, 2 analog. I love my Holga and Polaroid so much too.
9. Satellite TV. I am so glad that we have directv. We have so many channels and I love having a variety of them. Although our TV stays on either Cartoon Network for Adult Swim, Sprout for Rosslyn, Chiller channel, Smithsonian Channel and History channel.
10. Pajamas. I practically stay in them all day. I love being cuddled up with pajamas and sweats and under the covers. Especially with it being such a cold winter.
So, there you have it. A little sampling of what makes me happy!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!