Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Two Things I love....around the house

This is my first time doing it but Kassi has it each week and I thought I'd share two of my favorite things.

Up first is my War's End Kiss print and a picture of when Jordan got home most recently and of our first Marine Corps Ball back in 2006. They may be uneven but I love them so much. We're wanting to add to our military prints with the flag raising at Iwo Jima and the Marines' battle at Belleau Wood.


Then, there's the kissing couple figurine that Jordan bought me in Ireland on a layover when he was coming back from Iraq in 2007.



So, make your post, put it on McLinky and go look at other people's!!!

1 love notes:

Kassi said...

thanks for playing along!
i love that poster and the kissing couple - great two things! i hope you play along next week as well!