Friday, January 29, 2010

I Guess You're Just What I needed

I couldn't think of anything really to blog about today. I wish I could find a place that had a whole bunch of prompts or something.

Jordan has an interview Tuesday down at Oak Ridge! I pray to God he gets the job. But if he does, he won't start until April. And we should hopefully be moving to Tennessee by then.

Also, I found out that I start school in April so yay!!! I filled out everything for my student loan and hopefully that's all I need and then I'll be able to select my classes. I'm going to have 4 classes for 8 weeks! It's gonna be crazy but I think I'll be able to handle it. I'm so ready to start going back to school really good this time.

We're supposed to get a big snow here soon but I have yet to see anything so we'll just see how it goes.

Also, I'm totally in love with this song.

0 love notes: