Take a gander.
Now, for the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the award & place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Share 7 interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 additional Beautiful Bloggers.
So, for 7 interesting things about me.......
1. I have a really crooked pinky finger.
Not mine, but you get the idea. I guess it got broken when I was a kid but I don't remember how. The only thing I can think of is going to the skating rink when I was a kid (the place to hang out) and I guess I fell or something and someone skated right over my poor lil ole pinky!
2. I am starting to love accessories. I got a new pair of clear lens readers today at Claire's and they're knock-off wayfarer's and I'm in love!!
I love chunky knit hats, even though I only have one. Chunky scarves, layers of necklaces, and things like that. Although I don't like earrings because my ears are super sensitive and literally get infected if I just try an earring on.
3. I am very cluttery. I wouldn't say I'm a hoarder just yet, but living in such a small space, I have learned how to cram so many things into little spaces.
Not our house but it's been pretty bad lol. I can't wait till we move and hopefully there will be lots and lots of room and I can get cute shelves, baskets, folders and things like that to keep our stuff organized. I can only take it for so long.
4. If it were up to me, I'd stay in my pj's allllll day!!
5. I almost always dress my daughter the same as me without realizing it. For example, at my sister's baby shower on Saturday, I had on a gray tunic with black leggings and Rosslyn had on a tunic and leggings too! LOL I don't know why I do it but it happens a lot.
6. I love history. Everything about it. I will be going to school online starting in April to get my Bachelor's degree in American history from 1865 to the present. I am so excited! I thought about majoring in English but when I looked at all the courses, none of them grabbed my attention like history did. My dream job would be either a history teacher or working at a historical society.
7. Sweets are my weakness. For real. I tried going on a healthy food kick, but candy bars and chocolate kept calling my name! I know it's all about moderation but my sweet tooth isn't satisfied unless I have that whole piece of brownie of that pack of reese cups. lol.
Now that you know a little more about me, here are the awesome ladies that I'm going to pass this award on to:
Chantel at http://growinguptownsendstyle.blogspot.com I have known her for about 5 years and she is really awesome. I would love to meet her in real life.
Chrystal at http://geezeclouise.blogspot.com she is so sweet and I love reading her blog.
Ashleigh at http://ladyrinkdiaries.blogspot.com I've known her for a pretty long time too and she's finally back in the blogging world! I love reading her blog too and she has such great decorating skills.
Juliana at http://blondeinablog.blogspot.com I've recently started following her (about a month) and she's great too.
Kaelah at http://honeybeeinthecity.com I love her style and I love her tattoos too.
Ashlee at http://ashleesecrets.blogspot.com a definite coffee lover and fellow sporter of a gap in her teeth. She's great and has one of the most adorable little girls around!
Kristen Sara at http://ks-waiting.com I love reading her blog too. She's a die-hard packers fan and kitty mama.
So there you have it!!! I swear, I think this is the longest blog I've written. Share the love ladies!!!