Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New tattoo!

Last night was my tattoo appointment. It wasn't too bad. I got it on the inside of my left arm. I definitely felt it. But it wasn't too unbearable. I still want more but I don't think I'd get anymore in that location on my body.

So many people were commenting it at the shop. I was surprised.

My arm is very tender right now and still somewhat swollen. So I've been moving very robotically with my left arm lol.

Then, after we got home from me getting tattooed, Jordan, Rosslyn and I all went to sleep. I woke up at almost 1 and so did Jordan. We were both complaining of stomach aches and felt like we were going to throw up. I'm guessing it's from the Taco Bell we ate earlier in the day. My stomach was calm enough to go to bed but Jordan was up and down all night puking and pooping (tmi sorry lol). So this morning went to kroger to pick up some pepto and dramamine. I've gotten some sleep and feel a little better now. I'm still afraid to eat anything too heavy but I hope it'll get better. And Jordan is still asleep. To top it off, Rosslyn has been miss cranky pants all day and is whining and crying at every little thing. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Anyway, here are some pictures of my tattoo!


4 love notes:

The Gypsy♥Belle said...

Love it! Im SO ready to get my tattoo! Hope you guys feel better!

Meg said...

wow crazy tattoo! i'm still working up the nerve to get my first one - i've been thinking about it for over 5 years!

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

That is pretty fabulous! I love comic-tattoos.

Alyssa Whitt said...

looks great!