Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Baby update and randoms

My doctors appointment yesterday went great. Minus the rain and my gimpy windshield wiper. Rain-x my ass.... I got to see the baby. I'm a little farther along than I thought. My new due date is the 17th of November instead of the 20th. I got to see a 3D ultrasound of the baby. It was amazing. I never got to see 3D with Rosslyn. Baby's heart rate was good. 170bpm. I know it's still too early to tell but I'm thinking girl. Or hoping. Will I be eating a lot of crow if it turns out to be a boy like everyone wants. Next appointment is in a month for spina bifida and down syndrome screening. Then a month after is when we find out the sex!

Now on to the randoms...

I need to do a photo dump. On here and facebook.

I need to do a favorite things round up too.

I need to buy more Polaroid film and take pictures.

I need to take pictures with my Holga.

I need to clean.

We need to take our 10.5 million boxes to the recycling center.

I wish it was warmer.

I thought I hated tornado season but Jordan panics like no one I've seen before.

Rosslyn is getting a very bratty attitude.

I don't want to post belly pictures because it is all fat even though I've only gained 2.5 lbs so far.

I don't think my butt could get any bigger.

I ripped my favorite pair of pajama pants. But luckily I ordered the cutest pair.

I want more tattoos. Especially a chest piece I've been thinking on.

Is that enough?? lol.

Have a great day everyone!!

1 love notes:

The Gypsy♥Belle said...

So glad you are doing alright and both babes are doing wonderful! Nicholas has had a bratty tude' for the last month and ITS KILLING ME. Can't wait to see belly pics love!!