Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I have no excuses...

I come on here everyday and read everyone else's updates but can't seem to muster the strength to blog myself. Let's see..... things are good. A couple weeks ago we went up to Jordan's mom's so he could go to a job fair in Elizabethtown. And I think he's decided he wants to be a cop if nothing else works out. But some places won't be hiring for a while. And he needs to have a job with them before he can go to the academy. And he'll be gone for 18 weeks for that and only be able to come home on the weekends. So we've decided that if/when he goes to the academy, Rosslyn and I are moving in with his mom again.

Nothing else is really happening..... I go for an OB appointment today and I hope everything is ok. I seriously haven't gotten that much bigger and I'm really worried. But I'll let everyone know how that goes. I also will have to talk to the doctor about the option of a home birth.

I need to update with pictures too but I haven't even put recent pictures on facebook because it takes too long. But I'll try and then I'll try to upload them on here too.

I hope everyone has a great day!

0 love notes: