Sunday, May 30, 2010

Getting to know you! (or, me?)

Go to Manna Land 5, copy the questions, answer and link up!

1. Have you ever snooped around someone else's house?
Maybe when I was a kid but definitely not as an adult

2. Can guys and girls be friends? ( thanks Jen!)
I think so. I have a couple guy friends. Given, they're all Jordan's friends but we're still friends.

3. Can you curl your tongue?
Yup!!

4. Have you ever stolen anything?
One time. I was at walmart and I had dropped off some film to be developed and I told them I was going to pay for it at the register but I just went ahead and stuck it on my purse. Bad, I know but it was expensive! LOL

5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text?
Definitely text. I hate if the phone is all staticy. And with a text, I can either answer it right away or not.

6. Memorial Day plans?
Not sure. I think I may go put flowers on my dad's grave. If I can remember how to get to the cemetery.

7. What do you do to relax?
Definitely driving and listening to music. I've noticed it calms Rosslyn down a lot too. So if she's being overly rambunctious or bratty, I load her up in the car and just drive with the windows down and music playing.

8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom?
Not anything in particular. Jordan is taking flowers to his uncle's and pappaw's graves. They were both in the military. I guess Jordan being in the Marines is honor. This is only our second memorial day together.

0 love notes: