Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy birthday Jordan and news!

So today, Tuesday, is Jordan's 23rd birthday!! We haven't done much considering it's only 1:30am. But tomorrow we have cleaning planned and putting together his computer desk. This is the first time in over 4 years where he hasn't had to check in to his unit, be in Iraq (twice) or go to work on his birthday. I asked him what he was going to do and he said he didn't know. Hahaha. He doesn't want a cake or anything. Last year I made him pineapple upside down cake. But this year, nothing.

Also, on the 3rd we get to find out if we're having a boy or girl!! That is if baby is cooperative. We're all so excited! I'll let you all know either way after my appointment. It's at 3:15. I'm hoping pink but will be happy with either.

0 love notes: