Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy anniversary to me & hubby!!

Today, Jordan and I have been married for 4 years! I can't believe it. This is only the second one he's been home for so it's exciting.

I remember the weekend perfectly. My best friends Sybil and Jamie, and Jamie's boyfriend Jason and I all took a long road trip down to North Carolina. It was only my third time going down there and I hardly knew the place at all. I was a nervous wreck. And it was definitely hectic to say the least. I kept calling Jordan to see if he was able to leave work early because the court house closed at a certain time. But he finally made it there and we were married. I still wish I had the time and money to plan a nice big wedding but who knows, hopefully for our 5th anniversary we'll be able to renew our vows and I can have the wedding I want. But this time, it will be plus two kids!!

Anyways, here are some pictures from the weekend when I got hitched!!!

Photobucket
Jamie, Sybil and I getting ready to leave my house to go to North Carolina

Photobucket
Us girls again the morning of my wedding at the beach. It was my first time.

Photobucket
Jordan and I getting married.

Photobucket
You may kiss the bride! (I was crying)

Photobucket
Jordan and I on the beach the day after we got married.

1 love notes:

Anonymous said...

Such lovely photos! Happy anniversary to the two of you!

Melanie@UnravelledThreads