Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This, that and everything in between....

AKA random thoughts....

I have been feeling uber-frumpy and super fat lately. I feel like such a fat sack of crap. I don't feel pretty. It's been days since I've straightened my hair. I feel like such a blob.

I hate it too because nothing fits me and I'm usually in a tank top and shorts because it stays hot in the house. I just can't wait to get a cute belly and wear cute clothes.

Rosslyn has done this growling thing when she doesn't get her way or if she's upset and I've about had it. I hate it. I don't know what to do to stop it though.

She has become almost a demon when she's tired and is so particular when she falls asleep.

I've dyed my hair but you can hardly tell. I guess it's a curse of having dark hair to begin with.

I swear every time this place is decent looking, it's not 15 minutes before it's messed up again. I feel like I can never get on top of the dishes.

I can't complain about these to Jordan because he's like "well what do you want me to do about it?" Thanks for the support, babe.

I love my life, I really do. But there are certain little irritants that I can't seem to get rid of. So I guess I should stop complaining.

Other than the occasional outbursts and constant fights at bedtime, and the grunting/growling, Rosslyn has been nothing but good.

Mine and Jordan's anniversary is tomorrow and I'm not sure what we're doing. It's no big deal. I'm just glad he's home.

I feel bad saying things like that because I follow a Marine wife who's husband died in Afghanistan and he won't get to be home for any of their anniversaries. Or his daugher's birthdays.

I am ready to move. Jordan should be joining the Air Force and the paper work for that starts in October, his MOS school starts in January and the kids (omg) and I will be able to live there with him....all the way in Washington state. It will be a nice change of pace and a (hopefully) great new chapter in our lives.

I have a crush on Eli Roth.

My toenails are chipped. Bad. I have a bad habit of chipping off all my nail polish.

I need a new lip ring, which should arrive tomorrow.

I wish I could drink, because nothing would be better than a nice margarita on a hot summer night.

I am sick of killing bugs every night before I go to bed. If I've killed one ear wig, I've killed a dozen. And we have fruit flies because the plumbing here sucks and they're attracted to standing water.

I think that's all I can complain about tonight. Tomorrow (hopefully) I'll be back with an anniversary post and in a better mood!

0 love notes: