Thursday, June 10, 2010

Have you met Mark? And updates!

Today, I became a Mark. makeup representative! I've wanted to do it for a while but today I made the plunge! I'm getting a starter kit in the mail soon and I can't wait to try out all the goodies in it. I know I'm not normally a makeup wearer but I loved their stuff so much from the minute I tried it. So, if you want to check out my website and order some stuff, go right ahead!!! There's free shipping on orders over $25
mark rep Pictures, Images and Photos
My website is http://lposey.mymarkstore.com

Ok, enough shameless self promotion.

I started this blog last night and I have absolutely no idea what I was going to update everyone on.

Let's see, I'm 17 weeks pregnant. I'm feeling pretty good. My back hurts a lot. Though I think it's from our bed. Because Jordan's been having a hard time sleeping too. I think pretty soon we're going to get a bigger bed. But first, we have to clear our bedroom of all the moving boxes. Yes, there are a few still in there. Most of them filled with old clothes that don't fit any of us and if we had a girl, would be out of season for her. So I think a trip to the Goodwill and the recycling center is in order soon!

We're thinking of getting Rosslyn a toddler bed too. We'll have to get something before the new baby arrives because 4 people in a full sized bed is a bit cramped.

Also, Rosslyn's birthday is in about a month and we've decided to completely Yo Gabba Gabba it out! I've found the perfect cake and decorations. Not to mention really great Yo Gabba Gabba presents. I can't believe that in a little over a month from now, she'll be two years old!! She is getting smarter every day.

Well, that's really all I have as an update. It's so nice outside today. I wish we could go swimming. Maybe I'll call my little sister and see if she wants to.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

1 love notes:

Anonymous said...

Love the Yo Gabba Gabba theme idea! Sophie LOVES that show!