Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Baby # 2 Wishlist

Now that we know what baby # 2 is, (girl btw) I'm ready to start looking at pretties for her. So here are some things I'd really like to get for baby sis. I think I've almost sold Jordan on the carseat and instead of getting a double stroller, I'm just going to carry her in a carrier (sling or mei tai. I really want a mei tai) and keep Rosslyn in the stroller. Then, when she's big enough to go into the stroller, Rosslyn will be able to walk better by herself and we won't have to chase after her as much.

Without further adieu, here are some things I want for baby sis!!!

Chicco Keyfit 30 carseat.


gDiapers New Baby Bundle. I haven't fully convinced Jordan on it but I'm hoping he will get on board with the idea soon.


Carter's Little Sister set


This adorable brown gingham dress from Carter's


I have a custom Babyhawk that I've designed, and would love to have but I can't figure out how to get an image of it. Oh well. I hope to get the little sister outfit and the carseat for definite. I hope everyone has a great day!!

0 love notes: