Go to Mannland5.com to get the questions and link up!!
1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?
I don't know. Some place where I could understand the language and it had great food. So probably some place in the United Kingdom. England or Ireland definitely!
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
Probably gloves in the summer. I've worn flip-flops in the winter before and it wasn't too bad. There just wasn't any snow on the ground lol
3. Fried or Bake and why?
Probably fried. I love fried chicken and french fries!!!
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
Hmmm....I'd say I would want to interview Heath Ledger if he were still alive. He's one of my favorite actors. But also I'd like to talk to Lady Gaga and see what she has to say.
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
I didn't really read too many books when I was a teen but I liked Johnny Got His Gun. It's probably one of my favorite books.
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
Phineas and Ferb
The Real World
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
I'm not sure.... my life is pretty normal and simple so I can't think of anything.
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?
I'd like to say something with the trapeze or the big fabric thing that people flip around on, it's like a rope but it's just a big piece of fabric, but I'm not that coordinated so I'd probably sell hot dogs.