Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Favorite Things

I haven't done a favorite things round up in a while so I thought I'd go ahead and do that. I also need to take belly pictures and update you all on baby sister!

Anyways, some things I'm loving recently are:

Febreze Luminary air freshener. It freshens for a long time and look so beautiful on our mantle. It's so funny, there's a light inside of it that flickers like a candle and Rosslyn kept trying to blow it out!


Pepsi! My pregnancy taste has shifted from Coke to Pepsi. I guess I like it better because it's sweeter.


These awesome Maternity jeans from Motherhood. I'm getting them when we have a little extra money because I honestly don't think I've ever spent $40 on a pair of jeans. I buy mine at American Eagle and I usually buy sale items.


This adorable maternity cardigan from Old Navy. It's only available in XXL so if anyone knows where I can find something similar, (lightweight, short sleeve, tie front) I would love to know!


The fact that I'm getting ready to go back to actual school, school. I tried online school and it was just too difficult for me. I definitely need human interaction. I know it'll be hard with the baby coming in November but I'm only going to take 2 classes and they're going to be in the evening so it shouldn't be too hard. I'll just have to pump or feed the baby before my class. I know it's just a community college but it will definitely be good to get in the groove of things again.

Well, I guess that's all I can really think of. I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!! Ours will be pretty uneventful as usual.

0 love notes: