Go here to answer the questions and link up.
1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
I'm a bit of both. I usually don't make the bed before I sleep in it but I like to have the covers neat when I'm going to bed.
2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.
Money conscious. I wish I knew how to manage money better and was more meticulous with our finances.
3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
Not really sure.... having a baby wasn't that bad. But having a toddler sucks balls. So I guess someone would have told me they can be down right devils sometimes!
4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
Nothing really. I haven't went to many flea markets and garage sales. Although I did go to a yard sale and there was a Medela breast pump with a bunch of bottles that I did wish I would have scooped up because that's an expensive brand!
5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
I just ate supper but I could really go for a Blondie from Ruby Tuesday's. OMG so delicious. Here's a picture to show you how delectable it is!
Have a great weekend everyone!!!