Sunday, December 5, 2010

Suddenly December...

I cannot believe how fast 2010 has flown by. It's been an amazing year by far. One year ago today I was blogging about how we had just put our Christmas tree up and it snowed the next morning. And here we are in 2010 on the same day, no tree, but there is snow again! It's lightly falling and I'm pretty sure it's not sticking but it's definitely pretty to look at. I think I'll have Christmas shows on all day. Currently Rosslyn and I are watching The Grinch (the cartoon version) and then at noon, Eloise at Christmastime comes on.

On a non holiday related note, we're going to look at a house for rent today. Well, I looked at it yesterday but Jordan is coming along today so we can talk to the land lord. It's kind of in the middle of nowhere and I have spotty cell phone reception there but if we get it, I'm sure I'll make it work. It's a 3 bedroom 1 bath but it's huge compared to what we have now. The only down side is there is this ugly blue carpet throughout the house and our neutral color palate may clash with it a bit. Anyway, here's a picture of what it looks like on the outside. I took pictures of the inside as well but it's still being painted and stuff so I'll spare you guys.

I love the full front porch...I can see Jordan and I sitting there on summer nights with the girls playing too.

I think we may put a deposit down and hopefully we'll be able to move in in January since our rent is paid up here for the month.

Annnnyyywayyysss..... I got the girls some more Christmas pjs at Walmart a few nights ago and I took some pictures of them.






I also set up our Nativity scene last night. Well, what could pass for one. We have one wise man, an angel with broken wings, a sheep, cow, Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus. But at least we have the one that counts, right?

Rosslyn and I made a paper chain yesterday as well. It was supposed to be red and green but when I started looking, I realized I didn't have any red construction paper so we did light blue and white, still wintry themed.

I think that's about all I have to update about. I have finals on Monday and Tuesday then no more school until the new year. Which, I still need to register for. This will be really hard because Jordan doesn't have a set schedule and I don't know what classes I want to take yet. I'll figure something out though.

Well, I guess that's it. I hope you all have had an amazing weekend and hope you have an amazing upcoming week!

0 love notes: