Wednesday, December 8, 2010

We Heart Wednesday- I heart Hot Chocolate



Go here, check it out, heart some stuff and link up!!

This week, I have definitely been loving the crap out of hot chocolate. I got some instant packs that were made by coldstone and they were delicious. I drank them all in less than a week. And last night, I bought some dark hot chocolate (I don't know if that's worded right) and it's amazing. I didn't really hit my stride with hot chocolate until I started using milk and it made it a billion times better. So, without further ado, check out these amazing shots of hot chocolate found of curse, on weheartit.com









2 love notes:

Unknown said...

oh My Gosh Yumm!!!! I think I need a Hot Chocolate Fix now lol.

Brie said...

I have an unopened box of Swiss Miss I think needs a tending to now. But hot chocolate in Hawaii? It is pretty odd, eh?

Thanks for joining in. Oh hey, you should switch out my TWB button for my new one :P