Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 19 - A picture and a letter


To my beautiful, sweet girls,
I love you both with all my heart. You two are the greatest treasure a mommy could ever have. I want you both to know that you are able to accomplish anything you want, no matter how absurd (within reason). And know that your father and I will stand behind you 100% no matter what. If either of you wants to become an actor, be in the military, be a professional athlete or a stay-at-home-mom, we will support you in all your endeavors. You should never give up on your dreams and always shoot for the stars.

Also know that you do not have to fit in. It's better to stand out. Never try to be something you're not. Be an individual. Also, treat everyone with respect and dignity. You are no better than anyone else. But always strive to be a better person. Life is hard, especially for girls but I know both of you will grow up and be amazing people. I love you all so much and no matter what, I just want you both to be happy.
Love,
mom

1 love notes:

Erika West said...

Shea, this picture of Posey with the girls is great. You should really think about getting into professional photography. You're stuff is way better than a certain other self-proclaimed photographer around these here parts.