Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hippity Hoppity, Easter's on its Way

Last night I ordered mine and the girls' Easter dresses. I got them at Old Navy so they're not too foofy or ruffly or over the top. Nice dresses that we'll be able to wear again and again.

This year is the first year I'll be making Easter baskets for the girls. Should I make one for Aurelia since she'll only be 5 months old? I know se won't be able to hunt eggs so I don't know. I don't want her to feel left out. But then again, she'll only be 5 months. I'm excited to get the baskets, candy and little trinkets for Rosslyn. Then the Saturday before Easter, or the night before egg hunting, Rosslyn and I are gonna dye eggs. I'm looking forward to that.

Anyway, I now you want to see the dresses so here they are:


Mine


Rosslyn's. She picked it out herself


Aurelia's

What do you think of them? I hope they're as nice in person as they are online. I always hate that about ordering online.

1 love notes:

Yanick said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!