Monday, August 1, 2011

Some much needed retail therapy (Alt. titled: I'm an online shopping addict)

So every few weeks, I get a check from my uncle where he's logged on the land we own and sold it off. Normally, I just cash it and spend it on whatever but I just recently opened up a checking account with our local bank. Not only to keep the money more secure but to have it there as "just in case" money, if we're ever in dire need of it. But, I will tell you that upon receiving my debit card and pin, I did go on a bit of a shopping spree....one that was much needed. (I say that to justify it hahaha)

I love American Eagle and they had a crazy good sale going on. Free shipping with every jeans purchase, t-shirts buy one get one half off and 20% discount on everything. So a few days ago on Polyvore, I made this outfit and pinned it to Pinterest. I seriously love that site. I've made several things I've found on it. A pool noodle wreath (post coming for that), bacon cheddar ranch bread (YUM!!) and little things as well. Ok...getting off topic. So I made this outfit, pinned it and I bought it!! Along with a couple other shirts and an additional cardigan. I plan on wearing it to my first day of school on the 15th. I am ridiculously excited to go back to school!I don't know how long I'll be singing that tune though because one of the classes I'm taking is algebra and I am not looking forward to it at all.
I'm sure you all want to see the outfit, right?? Well here it is:

Everything about it screams comfy!!And this will be my first pair of TOMS. I'm excited. My sister-in-law has two pairs and I would love towear hers but her feet are 2 sizes bigger than mine. This will be the first pair of real shoes (not including flip-flops) I have bought in such a long time....that's horrible.

Well, this outfit, and school, are making me ever more anxious for fall. I can't believe there are already fall decorations at rite-aid. It took all the constraint I had not to buy some things and immediately hang them up. So what I'm going to do is buy little things here and there and hang them up on September 1st...one month from now.

That's really all I have right now. I'll be writing up a post on my pool noodle yarn wreath soon so keep an eye out for that!! Happy Monday everyone!!

1 love notes:

It's not unusual to be loved by anyone said...

Hey there...i just wanted to leave you a LOVE note:)!!I love those clothes and i just checked AE to see if they have more great stuff......and ordered:):)!!! What are you doing at school??An education or studying?Sounds very good for me....i wanted to do the same but they had not enough peeps so after waiting for 2 years now i told them to put me off that list. Good luck hun!!