Sunday, September 25, 2011

September is almost over.....

And I haven't blogged that much at all. We'll just say that life got in the way. It's been an amazing month and I can't believe how fast it has gone by.

Jordan had vacation the week of the 11th. So Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday we went down to Gatlinburg with our friends Kenny and Whitney. Rosslyn was going to stay with Jordan's mom while we were gone and we were bringing Aurelia along. We had rented a cabin, too so it was exciting. We went shopping at the outlets where I bought some new clothes and bought the girls and outfit too. Jordan got a new shirt and a new watch. We also spent the day walking around in Gatlinburg but I don't feel like we did a whole lot.

Jordan goes on vacation again in a few weeks so I think we're going to go down again as a family and do something.

Other than that, nothing much has really happened. I'm plugging a long at school, I have my second math test next Thursday. And I'm dreading it. I'm behind because you have to go online to do the assignments and I haven't found the time....I hate to say it, but I'm sure I'm failing it.

Also, something awesome might be happening to our family but I don't want to divulge information about it yet, because I don't want to jinx it. Just please send us all your good thoughts and prayers. (I am NOT pregnant if anyone is thinking that).

0 love notes: