Friday, December 2, 2011

Radvent 2011- Day 1

So, Jess on IROCKSOWHAT is doing Radvent from Princess Lasertron. I think I'm going to join in too.



What is Challenging you the most right now? And how can you be grateful for it?


I don't want to sound whiny but definitely taking care of two kids while my husband is working all the time. He's on vacation now but I feel overwhelmed and as much as I love him, he doesn't do much, outside of working at a United States Penitentiary. I am grateful for it because he makes enough money that I do have the luxury of staying at home with the girls and not missing any milestones like some working moms do.


Reflect on one challenging thing in the past year that you kicked butt at. What would you have told yourself?


I know this sounds lame, but public speaking. I have been in my public speaking class since August and when I first started, I was so nervous and everyone said that during my first speech, I looked like I was on the verge of tears. Now, it's not so bad. I would have told myself that public speaking isn't that bad and it will benefit me because of my future career. I have become more comfortable in front of people.

1 love notes:

Jess Craig said...

go you on the public speaking! that is definitely something that doesn't always come easy. you should be proud of yourself!