Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy birthday, Aurelia!!

I cannot believe my sweet Aurelia is already a year old today! Where has the time gone? I know every mom says that but there are times when I would look at her pictures from a few months ago and her cherubic, newborn round face has all but disappeared. She is blossoming into such a little cheese ball like her sister. There's not a second that goes by that she isn't babbling or giggling or shrieking (her personal favorite). She has been a bit more of a challenge than Rosslyn. She definitely has gotten a lot more sick than Rosslyn did the first year. But I'm hoping it's just seasonal allergies because it's just been runny noses.

She hasn't fully mastered walking yet but she's keen to the idea. Yesterday she took like 7 steps by herself. It's the standing and getting moving that she doesn't like.

She is still nursing, I do it to get her to sleep and sometimes I do it to calm her down if she's just getting too wily and rambunctious. It's still a special bond between her and I and I will be sad when she stops.

We had her a small party yesterday she got quite a few presents including one from us that's a stuffed wolf called Crazy Cuddly Wolf and it has a zipper that has a little red riding hood doll, a pretend cell phone, squeaky pig and a bird that has a bell in it.
We still don't know what to get her for Christmas.

I can't believe I'm technically now the mom of two toddlers (well, a toddler and a preschooler).

This year has been full of ups and downs with our little drama queen but I wouldn't have it any other way. Our family is complete with our little Freya Aurelia.

0 love notes: