Sunday, February 12, 2012

Need new hair. STAT!

**Ok. Hi. I haven't been on here in about a month and I am so terribly sorry. I have the girls' February TWO picture but I don't have it edited because my computer was completely wiped due to the fact that it was just overcome with viruses.**

Every winter, for some reason, I see my hair and I just hate it. Absolutely hate it. I want a new cut, color, and style. The whole nine yards. And I feel like this now. And, thanks to the awesomeness that is Pinterest, find me on there here I have gathered many cut and color options.


I love this length. I love the subtle layers in it and everything. I want to keep my hair as long as it is right now, it just needs to be shaped and more layers added.

And now, for the color:









If you can't tell, I'm in love with red. I think I like the second color best. I'm afraid I'll have to have my hair bleached in order to get the red to stick because my hair is so dark. I don't know if I can make that sort of commitment just yet. Because it will be a lot of upkeep. I don't know if I could afford it either.

Hopefully I'll be able to do this just as soon as my schedule and wallet can afford it. Wish me luck!

0 love notes: