Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ready to go back to Kentucky, again!

Even though we've only been back from post-deployment leave for, 10 days, we're heading back home for Christmas. Jordan's leave started yesterday morning and we were planning on leaving today but I faintly remember him telling me in my sleep last night that he wanted to leave tomorrow. I don't know. I just want to get the drive over with. We're a little crunched for cash so we can't buy gifts for everyone like we had planned, just our secret santas. Which we haven't even bought yet!! I know he hates going shopping and generally hates being out in public, but I don't and I don't want to be a bitch to him but I like going shopping and he won't let me until he's with me. Which is totally fine I guess. I don't care anymore at this point. I want the holidays to be over so we can start the new year and I can finally begin looking for a job. Don't get me wrong, I love my daughter more than anything in the world, but having money is nice too! I don't have a sitter or anyone to watch her through the day so I need to either work nights or get her on at a daycare center. Plus, chances are that Jordan might not be getting fap'd out so he'll have to do the work-up for a deployment that he's not even going on!!! And since he's not a Cpl, he won't be training anyone so it will be totally and utterly POINTLESS!!! We've tried everything to help him get fap'd out but nothing has happened yet. But they're getting a new chain of command after the new year and hopefully they'll realize that "hey, this uy only has 9 months left and we don't need him to do anything!" But that's probably wishful thinking.

Ok, rant over. Rosslyn is getting her teeth!! Her bottom teeth are poking through! It looks so cute! But when she bites you, it hurts like a bitch! Hahahaha. She's been getting a little more clingy lately and I usually spend half the day with her in the sling wrapped around me. She'll go to sleep in it. I don't know why she's like this.

In other news, I got my hair cut!! I got about 3-4 inches cut off. And I like it a lot. But I wish it had layers all the way around it. It just has layers towards my face. I wanted it to look like Hayley Williams' from Paramore. Here's a before picture:


And here's the after:
LOVE IT!!!

I want to dye it too but I can't seem to find the color I want anywhere. oh well.

That's all from over here. If I don't blog again soon, I hope you and your family have a blessed and Merry Christmas and a jotous New Year!

0 love notes: