Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I've been framed!!

Hahah great title. After painstakingly searching nearly every store in Jacksonville, I could not find any picture frames to my liking. I got one 3 picture frame for $7 from Marshall's but couldn't find anything else. I browsed nearly every online home store I knew about (amazon, overstock, pier 1) all with no avail. I decided to check out urban outfitters and found this:

And it's only $28! I think this will be my Valentine's day gift to myself since Jordan's buying a 10th edition booster box for $85. lol. Magic cards. So now, I just need to get up off my lazy butt and print out the pictures!

Also, I have a weekend project I want to do but don't know how tough it will be. I want to make a headboard for our bed. I've seen it be done on the home improvement shows so it can't be that bad. All I neeed to buy is plywood, fabric and batting. And a staple gun. But Jordan said we could go to the hobby shop cause he's not buying a staple gun just for that lol. And I want to get a duvet cover to go witht he new headboard. But I'm not sure what I want. I like black and white damask, browns, oranges and things like that. But I don't want our bedroom to be too girly even though it is only a place to sleep. I want it to look nice. And, as I was cleaning out our spare bedroom, I found our other curtain! I was so excited, it can be hung up in the bedroom now and we won't be woken up at the crack of dawn every morning. So thankfully, but rather slowly, this apartment is turning into a home!

0 love notes: