Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

May the luck of the Irish be upon you today!

Anyways, not much has happened in the past couple days for me to blog about.

Our mattress sucks ass and the past few nights I've been waking up feeling like I've been tossed around like a rag doll. So I went to Ross today and got a mattress pad. It's nothing fancy, it was only 17.99 but I really wish I would have gotten the $70 memory foam one at Target. But we'll see how this one works out and if it's not good, then off to target I go!!!

Also, while I was there, I bought a new dress and a new shirt. I'm good on pants and definitely needed new shirts. I'm kind of wanting to get out of the novelty tees and into more plain knits. But it's hard for me to steer away from them. And I'm super picky so it's hard for me to decide what I like.

I also got one of those little scent diffusers and I don't know if it's because I spilled a little of the oil on my fingers or if it's actually working but it smells good! lol

Jordan's mammaw called yesterday and said that he got 8 letters from lawyers about his wreck. I was wondering how it got to her address. But then I realized that it's the address on his license. And he's already gotten calls from auto body shops about fixing his truck. It's crazy how word gets around so quickly to all those people.

That's about it. I need to get Rosslyn a new car seat since she's just about outgrown the one she's in. She's had it since she was born. But I don't know what comes after this one....could someone please help me?

2 love notes:

Billy's Mommy said...

I would suggest a rear facing convertable carseat also make sure it can be forward facing so in the long run it will last longer.

Stacy said...

Elizabeth's carseat is rear facing, forward facing, and turns into a booster seat. I believe it goes from newborn up to 100 pounds. I love it and got it at Babies R Us. It was a little pricey but I think in the end it's worth it because I won't need to buy another one when she's older. :o)