Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Random Awesomeness

I really have nothing important to blog about today, folks so I figured I'd just share with you all a few of the things in my life that are making it a little bit more awesome.

I am a huge fan of salty snacks. Be it potato chips, pretzels, tortilla chips, popcor, chex mix...I love them all. But this little product has made my popcorn delicious!! They have it at some movie theatres and I usually put a boat load of it on our popcorn. And I found my favorite flavor at k mart and about squealed lol.


So I'm sitting here blogging, scarfing down my popcorn with the last little bit of the nacho cheddar flavor on it....:( I guess I'm off to get more tomorrow!

Also, has anyone had the burger shots from Burger King? If not, you should definitely try them!! They aren't as good as Krystals, with the nice steamy bun and sauteed onions, but it fills my little burger void until we go home.

Rosslyn's also got an obsession. She loves the Sunny Side Up show on PBS Kids Sprout. It's live every week day morning and there are three hosts that rotate. Kevin and Sean are my favorite lol. And they have a birthday song that they sing every morning and Rosslyn gets so happy every time it comes on. She love Chica (a chicken puppet) so much. I wish they made dolls of her because that would be an excellent present for her.

Welp, that's all from over here...talk to you all later!

0 love notes: