Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sad News for MiddleFans....


I'm sure most of you haven't heard of the show The Middleman, it came on ABC Family all summer long right after The Secret Life of the American Teenager. I loved it....it was so bizarre and awesome. Plus Matt Keeslar was pretty darn cute lol. But I just read on imdb that it was officially canceled. :( But, I also read on the plus side that the whole series is coming to dvde this July!!! And I am so getting it! So there will be no more Middle sayings like "I'm as serious as a hefty bag full of Rotweillers" "I'm as serious as a German film festival" "Hawks of the Luftwaffe! That's it, you've cracked it!!!" "That's some darn fine cow squirt" Actually, it's probably better if you just watch a video of it lol.....



Oh phooey indeed. R.I.P. Middleman 6/08-9/08


Anyways....I've also came up with another idea for a tattoo! I saw a girl I went to high school with at the PX today (she just so happened to marry a Marine and move to Jacksonville) and she's got this huge chest piece and half sleeve. They both looked awesome on her. But I was thinking about getting a quarter maybe half sleeve of all the people I love's birth month flower. It will be three June flowers, one for Jordan, my sister Sam and my dad, an April flower, for my sister Talia, September for me, July for Rosslyn and December for my mom. I know it will cost a crap load and will hut like a son of a bitch but I figured I need to grow a pair and do somethign daring and awesome like that...eventually lol. The ink bug has bitten me pretty hard and I can't wait to get my next high of it lol. It's like I've heard people say that plastic surgery is addicting, so is getting tattoos. I would really love to get one this weekend but we're holding off until we go home.

0 love notes: