Monday, April 6, 2009

Computers...ugh

So today, I finally got off my lazy ass and went to Best Buy to have them fix our computer because it has a virus. And the Geek Squad guy conuldn't even turn it on because I thought that there was a short in the power cord. They say it's the port (where you plug it in) so they weren't even able to turn it on and look at it. All I got was "send it off" which will take two weeks, then whenever the port is fixed, take it back there and they'll see if there's a virus on it and it may cost $120-229 to fix. So I don't know what to do. We can't keep buying new computers every year because they tear up. I don't know what's up with them. Right now, I'm on our friend/roommate/ex roommate's computer. It's all just really frustrating and our warranty runs up next month too and it always seems that it messes up right before the warranty is up. So I don't know what to do....I hate technology sometimes lol. Hopefully we can figure something out and some way to fix it before the warranty is up. I wish Circuit City was still in business because I could take the computer over there and they would have no problem with it.

0 love notes: