Saturday, May 30, 2009

I am Horrible...

...at updating this!!!!!!!

I keep saying to myself "Shea, you need to blog more" but nothing really comes to mind on what to blog.

But we have some good news to report, Rosslyn's beginning to walk!!! She's taking steps left and right. She's still a little wobbly but I'm sure with a few days of walking, she'll have it down. I need to call and make an appointment for her 12 month check up. And as soon as I have the time, go get her ears pierced.

Tuesday's Jordan's birthday. He'll be turning 22. I'm going to make him a pineapple upside down cake. It's what he wanted but he said I had to call his mom and get the recipe from her because it's the only one he'll eat lol. So I called and it turns out she just uses it from a box and tweaks the instructions a little.

Let's see what else..... I've started tanning finally. I'm probably going again today when Jordan gets back if it's open. If not, I'll go tomorrow.

Seriously, this is probably one of the most boring blogs I've posted. lol. So I'll let everyone get back to their more exciting lives.

0 love notes: