Monday, June 1, 2009

Half way in!

Can you believe it's June already? Me neither! Well, June has a lot of events for us. Tomorrow is Jordan's 22nd birthday and I'm making him a pineapple upside down cake. I will chronicle all my cooking adventures with that. I will take photos of everything. Hahaha. I'm not sure what I'm gonna get him. I got him Mirror's Edge yesterday at game stop. We traded in three games and I didn't have to pay anything, they actually owed me $4! I love that. But it's on a gift card so he can put that money towards another game if he wants.

Today is the big day for my sister Talia and her husband Tony. They get to find out what she's having!!! I say it's a girl. Girls just run in our family. So can everyone wish them good luck and prayers for a healthy growing baby on the ultrasound.

We got Rosslyn a new toy last night. She loves it. It's a talking tea set. It makes noise when you tip the pot like you're pouring it. It has little cakes and teacups with it. It's adorable!!!

Also in June is my dad's birthday on the 15th, my sister Sam's birthday on the 20th, Father's day on the 21st (also the first day of summer), and mine and Jordan's third anniversary on the 23rd. But it will be the first we're spending together. And hopefully the first of many more to come together. I want us to go to Myrtle Beach and go to Medieval times but Jordan already has planned that he wants us to get tattoos. I told him that and he's like "we'll see if we can do both." The tattoo I want is going to be a leeeetttlee expensive though. And it will probably just be the outline because I doubt I could stand getting tattooed for a long period of time. I'll let you all know if/when I get it.

I hope everyone has a great day and June will bring them lots of happiness!

0 love notes: