Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pineapple upside down cake and happy birthday, Jordan!

Happy birthday Jordan!!!!
Today my wonderful husband turned 22. He's been downplaying it for the most part. And, today he also started his new job at the Rec center at Camp Johnson. He loves it already because he doesn't have to wear cammies and gets off at like 1pm.

Anyways, I made him a pineapple upside down cake. It was pretty good. I don't really like pineapple upside down cake so I'm not one to judge. Here are some pictures of my cake-making adventures:
All the ingredients


The brown sugar mixture


The pineapples and cherries


The cake mix


The batter in the pan


The final product


Also today, me and Rosslyn hung out with Sybil. We were going to lay by the pool but the pool was closed where she lives. So we went behind her apartment building and layed out. She also let me borrow Eclipse (the third of the Twilight Saga). And here's a couple pictures from that:

2 love notes:

Roci said...

I am not a cake person, but that looks so yummy!!! great job on the cake!

Unknown said...

Looks like you did a great job on the cake!