Friday, June 5, 2009

All About Rosslyn

I'm trying to update this more. I really am. But there hasn't been a whole lot going on over at our house.

Big news!!! Rosslyn can walk!!!! She's getting so much better at it and at random times will just stand up from crawling and start walking. She's super interested in the entertainment center now. I don't know what to do about that. She's always touching the cable box, tv, external hard drive and xbox. She's just jabbering up a storm too. And everytime Jordan's playing with her and she does something interesting, he'll s say "Shea look" and she'll immediately stop whatever she's doing. lol. She's a little shy I guess. She does that when we call family too.

She has been so grabby at everything the past few days. I can't count how many times I've said no and smacked her hands. And everytime I do, she pitches a fit. And acts like we're doing hte most horrible thing in the world to her.....I have a lot to look forward to I guess lol.

I need to get her a new toy box. What she has now is just a cardboard box. Because somehow in the past week, the amount of toys she has have unbelieveably tripled.

I think I want to get her one of those toy kitchen sets for her birthday. Like with the stove and all that. My mom has one at her house for Kira and Rosslyn played with it and she loved it!

Well I guess that's all I really have to report. I want so bad to get her ears pierced but Jordan won't let me until we go back home. Which doesn't make any sense. Have a great weekend everyone!!!

0 love notes: