Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Yesterday I got my 8gb memory card! I haven't been taking many pictures because the battery is almost dead but I can't wait to start taking some! It hold over 2500 pictures which I think is way more than I need but I'll definitely be glad for it in the long run.

We need to get our computer fixed soon because the warranty is almost out on it but we're pretty sure it only has a virus so that needs taken out. That plus all the games that Jordan doesn't play anymore.

I went to target today and got a swiffer wet jet and it's pretty good. It's a little awkward using it becaues of the huge jug of cleaning solution in the front of it. But I like it and it makes the house smell nice and clean.

That's pretty much all that's happened over here. Hopefully I'll have more to blog about tomorrow :)

0 love notes: