Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy anniversary!!

“Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.” -John Lennon


Today I have been married to my wonderful husband for three amazing years. We've had our share of ups and downs, what couple hasn't? We've been apart the past two summers but now we're finally together!! Except he's at work lol. I'm not sure what we're going to do today but whatever it is will be awesome I'm sure.

To Jordan, my loving, patienrt, level-headed husband; you are my best friend first of all and my partner secondly. My rock, the punchline to my ever corny jokes. I love that no matter how sad and down in the dumps I am, you can say one sentence and it will immediately cheer me up. It amazes me how patient and gentle you are with me and Rosslyn. You are an outstanding father and I will love you until the day I die.

Also, sunday, on father's day we went down to Myrtle beach to visit some of Jordan's family. We had a blast. We went kayaking, played putt putt and went to the beach. They're staying on a campground so his mammaw and Jordan's aunt watched Rosslyn while we did all that. Jordan remembered how much he liked the beach so we might be going to Emerald Isle this weekend. We're gonna try and go back to Myrtle to see them before they leave friday. I know what you're waiting for, here are some pictures!!





0 love notes: