Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ch-Ch-Ch- Changes,,,

So, after talking extensively to Jordan yesterday, we've decided what we're going to do about his leave, moving home and everything like that.

He's going to sell his leave back (all but 4 days so we can go to my cousin's wedding) and we're going to stay down here in North Carolina until his EAS date, which is the 30th.

We had to redo our 30 day notice but the Realtor said it was no big deal because they'll be renovating it once we move out so it's not on the list to be shown.

What a relief!!! It gives me a lot more time to pack and to relax. We're even gonna get a pumpkin to carve while we're down here! I'm so excited about that. However, I'm not gonna unpack everything that's already packed (only 3 boxes) because that would be a waste.

Also since we're staying down here for longer, we're breaking Rosslyn from the bottle. Cold turkey starting today. She's been really fussy and hasn't drank much of the milk I put in her sippy but she's just gonna have to deal...I'm tempted to throw away the bottles but that just seems mean.

Well, that's all I wanted to report from over here....I hope everyone has an awesome day!!!

0 love notes: