Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pictures of Aurelia!

Monday I had a baby doctor's appointment. I got the final ultrasound of my pregnancy. And also I had my group B strep test. Yuck. Aurelia is doing so good. She's about 4lbs which is a tiny bit under the norm. But she's still within the good range. Seeing the ultrasound made it that much more real that in 7 weeks (eeeek!!) we'll have a new member of the family. I am excited, scared, nervous, anxious, tired and happy all from just thinking about it. I probably got the best news when the doctor said she had hair! Rosslyn was a baldy and didn't really start getting hair until last year. I've only been able to put her hair in pigtails since a little bit before she turned two. I hope Aurelia has dark hair like me. But if it's reddish-blonde like Jordan's and Rosslyn's I'll be happy too. So, here's the part you're all wanting to see, pictures!!!


Making sure she's still a she!


A front view of her face


Hair!!


Gorgeous girl


Look at those pouty lips!

0 love notes: