Sunday, March 27, 2011

Getting to Know You!! & my 400th post!

It's baaaaaaaacccckk!! Getting to know you Sunday is back! Check out the questions and link up at Mannland5.com


1. what inspires you?
My girls mainly. And my husband. To know that he has so much faith in me and will stand by me in whatever decision I make inspires me to do so much better.

2. what was the last thing you bought yourself?
Hair dye, a bath puff and a dress on clearance. Pretty fancy, right?

3. would you rather watch a movie in a theater or from the comfort of your own home?
I would rather watch in a theatre because of fountain drinks and fresh popped popcorn but I like having the option of rewinding movies and catching things I've missed.

4. household chore you don't mind doing?
laundry. But not folding

5. coffee or tea?
coffee. Except for Snapple peach tea. Yum

6. what could you eat every day and not get sick of??
Chocolate lol. Or chicken more realistically

7. what's the last book you read?
In the process of reading Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter

8. do you think you look you "look" your age?
Yeah. I may look a little younger but I think I look almost 25.

0 love notes: