Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas Questionnaire/Meme thing



The lovely and always awesome Jess at IROCKSOWHAT posted this little Christmas meme on here blog so I thought I'd post my answers so everyone can see my favorite Christmas traditions!


1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate with tons of marshmallows. I love the foam it makes.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? The elves wrap them of course!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I prefer white that way you can have colorful ornaments but our tree has colored lights and it was given to us so colored it is!

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope, I don't know where to get it and hove nowhere to hang it.

5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually the first week of December. I do it all myself, even putting the tree together. But I might hold off on decorating and even putting the tree up until we get the new house (if we do)

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Stuffing and broccoli casserole

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? All my cousins would come over to our house on Christmas eve and we would play and eat and open a few presents. It was fun

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? We got this big gift one year that was set up and I went into my mom's bathroom as she was getting ready and saw the box for it.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We go down to Jordan's aunt's in Tennessee and they have a few presents for everyone so we get those. But The girls' presents and our presents from Jordan's mom aren't until Christmas day.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? As much as I'd like to do a theme, I get little cute ones and we let the girls pick one out each year so it's very personal

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it!! Except when it's too cold or I have to walk long distances in it.

12. Can you ice skate? Nope, never been. I so desperately want to learn

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I've liked most of what I have been given. I really liked the iPod touch Jordan got me a few years back but it's now gone lol

14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Making my kids happy, music and movies, oh and FOOD

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Banana pudding or this eclair stuff Jordan's sister makes....so good!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I love watching The Grinch (cartoon version), Mickey's Christmas Carol and decorating cookies

17. What tops your tree? An angel

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving. I love shopping, online or in store, just the atmosphere of the holidays, seeing the look on someones face when you give them the gift. However, I do not like wrapping presents. I'm horrible at it.

19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? Yum. And for some reason, they taste better when you take them from the tree instead of the box hahaha

20. Favorite Christmas show? Like I said, The Grinch, Mickey's Christmas Carol, Flintstones Christmas Carol (my all time favorite) and Charlie Brown's Christmas

21. Saddest Christmas Song? That Carol of the Bells song. It's not that it's sad it just freaks me out.

22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Merry Christmas, Baby- Hanson

0 love notes: