Friday, November 11, 2011

November TWO and an update

So, once again I am late to the November TWO post once again...I'll try my best to get December on track. I know I said that with November but We were up at Jordan's mom's for Halloween and I had school and stuff and Jordan was on vacation that it completely slipped my mind. Anyway, here they are:




And, in other news, we put in an offer on a house and the seller accepted!! Now we're going through that whole process. Not much has happened yet. We should get a call today or soon from our processor asking for our tax forms, pay stubs, etc. There's someone renting it right now and our latest tentative move in date is January 15 if we close by December 15....but I'm hoping they've moved out before then and we're actually able to celebrate Christmas at our new house. I don't have any pictures of it though, so I'm sorry. But I'll keep you all updated on the progress!

0 love notes: